We collect information about you when you purchase tickets online and when you sign up to our mailing list.
Our mailing list is used for the sole purpose of informing subscribers about concerts, events and the work we do at Tuned In London (which includes both the Tuned In London world music and Shortwave Nights classical music programmes). Occasionally, and always as part of our newsletters, we inform you of other events that we are not organising but that we think you would like, usually because we continue to follow and support performers who have featured in our programme or because we invite you to support other events local to us.
Our mailing list is stored securely on MailChimp, an email marketing service which fully complies with The European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Subscribers' names are stored with their respective email and mailing addresses. We do not save any credit/debit card details.
How we use this data
We may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To provide you with goods and services which you have requested
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- We will not share your personal information with or sell it to third-party marketers.
- When specifically requested (if you signed a piece of paper and ticked a box on the night of an event), and only if requested, we send your name and email address to the performer/band so that they in turn can keep you informed of their activities.
- We may use the following third-party service providers named below to process and store your data:
- Stripe (payment provider)
- Class Carnet (ticket provider)
We will not share your personal information with or sell it to any other third-party.
Access to your information
Subscribers have the option to unsubscribe from Tuned In London with immediate effect by clicking on Unsubscribe in our newsletters. Email addresses cannot be accessed once unsubscribed. Alternatively you may email us directly at any time if you wish to unsubscribe or change your preferences. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org.